My Pair of Boots

(SH - Oct21st,2009)
Finally I bought a pair of boots! I went to Qipu Clothes Market on this Wed with Silva. Both of us were hunting for a pair of boots. It's Silva's 2nd time to visit Qipu Market and she is not too familiar with it. So, somehow I became the guide.

I like my new pair of boots. I fell in love with these pair at the 1st sight. I found it on the first seller I visited. Yet, Silva also found the one she like too there. We did circling the place, went to each aisle that sell shoes, but we didn't find any other boots as interesting as the first seller had. So, we just came back to the shop that sell the boots we like.

After some stiff bargaining, finally we got the boots we love. 105 for both, 50 for Silva's, 55 for mine. The seller mentioned that mine is more expensive than Silva's. True or not, I'm pretty happy about it.
*I also don't care if it's overpriced because I already bought it. I can't go back to the seller and ask her to return my money.*

Here's the pic~
Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I guess I will buy another pair... Not this kind, but, for this winter.. I definitely need another pair. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment