Snoopy World and Chow Yun Fat

(HK/10.07.09)
While I was in HK, I went to Snoopy World at New Town Plaza, Sha Tin. I took a lot of pictures, but I could only find some of it.. Guess i need to check it once again.
The Snoopy World itself is really small. It's a complimentary park made by New Town Plaza. Even a if you want to ride a Snoopy boat (in a tiny canal), you have to show any receipt of any purchase you made at New Town Plaza dated on that day to get a free ride. Other than that, you could wondering around in the park. After all, it's a good place to take a rest (sit back and relax) and definitely a great place for photo shooting (at least it works for me).

FREE photo hosting by theimghost.com, Free image hosting, picture hosting and photo sharing

After the Snoopy World, I planned to meet my friend Vera at the Causeway Bay. But then she called and changed the meeting place to Central. Thanks her for made me and Ntine headed towards Central rather than the Csw Bay. We met Chow Yun Fat at Central Metro Station. It was Ntine who recognized him. She is a big fan of him. She could spot him easily in a busy-chaotic subway station. If I were there alone, surely I can't tell that Chow Yun Fat is Chow Yun Fat. He dressed down and very down to earth. I felt lucky that I could meet him in person, even just for less than a minute. lol

FREE photo hosting by theimghost.com, Free image hosting, picture hosting and photo sharing

see? my pic was kinda blurry. Ntine is his big fan, she admitted she was nervous and so beyond ecstatic so that she was a bit trembling. That's why my picture is not so clear.
0 Responses

Post a Comment