Gratitude

Since I've not been doing this for days.. i'll just write it here... (fyi, i usually write it down,,, 5 points each days)

1. Putuoshan Trip
I could mark another place in my travelling map.. :D

2. Rotary meeting
I met so many wonderful people here. I can't wait to share many things with them. And... it kinda remind me of my RC YEP sponsor back in 03/04, in States. With 70 members, the fine dining, the seats arrangements... it's not the same, but...yea... it reminds me.

3. Shanghai Buses
so far i'm good at it. The something wubi .org shanghai buses information is so useful. So, today i get to know nother bus route. Surely I will master the other pretty sure.

4. Interact meeting in HongQiao Foundation
Again, it reminds me of my exchange year in States. There were 3 interactors and a supervisor from the shanghai international american school (i forgot the school name, but yes it is an american school). Also attending the meeting: the SH RC President, Frank (Community Service and Youth Committe?), Rtn. Cathy, another Rotarian, and a HongQiao employee. So, my homework now is get this Interact Club some contact to another Interact Club around the world. Anyone could help me... please do.. i'm more than happy to be helped. :D

5. Beijing KaoYa Dinner
I dunno what the restaurant called, but it's located in Xu Jia Hui. I went there with those who attend the Interact meeting, except for the president, and we have another guests.... Rtn. Nicola and Rtn. Joerg. It was a very pleasnt dining. Frank was very generous. I believe someone there said Frank loves to feed people after I asked how many dishes he ordered... and it is true that he love to fed us! It was.. let me count... 10? 11? 12? well... actually i don't know. it was just so many. i remembered the beijing kaoya, xiaomi, the vegetable dish w/ peanut, salad, pork cutlet, fish dishes, another fish, the vegetable roll, fried roll, dumpling, another dumpling, something w/ chicken or duck and mushroom?, the beef (dunno what it called), zuchini, another vegetable dish, an duck soup... and not to forget to mention the ultimate dish... the fried scorpion. Frank took picture of me with the scorpion. I'll post it later once I got the picture right inside my inbox. =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment