Milanese Beef

It was my luch yesterday...
I thought it was not this big. I already munched some bread stick, bun, and a portion of Caesar Salad, so I didn't eat the french fries. :)
--> yet I ate Pecan Nut Pudding for dessert...

The Milanese Beef consist of sunny side up egg, breaded beef with tomato puree and mozarella cheese on top, completed with a portion of vegetable salad. It served with a portion of french fries and ketchup.


The beef is very tender which I love.
--> This place never disappoint me.. The meats always served tender. :)

Which I don't like is the tomato. I don't know if the tomato mix on top of the fried breaded beef is that much. It's quite thick! But if you like tomato, it'd taste like heaven for you.

Egg was cooked too long for me, so the below side is overly cooked for me. I always like when the yolk is melted everywhere.

With a glass of a real iced lemon tea, it's a good lunch afterall...

--> i'm very picky if it comes to food.. we are all, aren't we? :p
0 Responses

Post a Comment