Finally I Found It!

>.<

Recently I'd been looking for a new home.
And finally... i found it yesterday.. :)
Those which i had looked before was not as good as the last one i saw.
This very last one was different.....

I think i found it because of my law of attraction too.
Yesterday, around 3pm, my sharemate Som was starving, so we went out for a dine near the school. When we were finished the meal, she actually headed home, but I made her accompanied me for a walk in the afternoon. Also, I said to her, I might find the new home now. I walked and looked around the Guanshengyuan Rd. It's a nice street. Far from noisy i say (except for the east -i guess it's the east- rear of the road where a traditional market is located). Then, turn south along the Liuzhou Rd. We didn't see any property agent there until the T junction of the Liuzhou and (i guess) Qinzhou Rd. We saw three agent but ended up went to the third one i saw even IDK why i randomly walked into this one.

----
edited after 3 months... lol
this last agency showed me some houses, but not even an apartment catch my eyes...
finally the agent showed a small but nice homy apartment... i fell in love in the first sight.. and it became the home i stayed now. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment