Movieeeeeeeeee

I woke up late (again) today... >.<
but i don't put it in a rush coz i have nothing to do anyway....
well... except for going to the movie... and it's all up to me coz i'm watching it all by myself..

I decided to watch The Transformer @ Kodak Cinema World, Metro City, Xujiahui. I bought the ticket for the very back and highest row, seat number 17 for 45rmb... It's tuesday and no disc? T.T
it said the movie aired @ 14:50...
it was 13:55 when i purchased the ticket.. so I wondering around the metro City..
and found 1 of my fave book... the Geronimo Stilton... and they have the volume that i don't have... butttt..... the price is ridiculously expensive for me... in Indonesia, I could get it for less than 50,000 rupiahs.... and it's 66rmb in the popular bookstore.... robber... >.< (1rmb = 1530rupiahs).. ok... it's another story... let's go back to the movie..

I bought a whopper, coke, and french fries.... then I headed to the cinema...
There was a girl checking the ticket and told me to go to the room number 2. In front of the room, there was no one.... not like in Indonesia or states which at least tere is someone that checking the ticket. So, I saw the electronic screen thingy said it was room #2.. and I went in.... My seat was pretty good... it's like in the middle left of the theatre when we face the screen. So, I enjoying my french fries and cola there.... Right until.... the movie was aired abt 5 minutes...... and................. I JUST REALIZE I'M IN THE WRONG STUDIO!!! AND I'M WATCHING HARRY POTTER INSTEAD OF THE TRANSFORMERS!!!! Gah!! Bloody Hell........ For the 1st minute, I thought it was the ad.... >.*even my heart did beat really faaaaaaaaaast; and i might have a pale looking face*

So, for the 1st 40 minutes.... I watched this movie with a concern... Of course I'm afraid someone might come and claimed his/her chair.... I was pretty freaked out when someone came to the very up section of the studio.... Lucky me... (and I think I'm so lucky) :D No one claimed it... I hope no one notice.... hahaha...

Phew.... It was an experience.... >.<

My total expenses for this wacko experience today is... 78.1 rmb
(movie ticket 45rmb, burger+cola+fries 23.5rmb, bus-roundtrip 4rmb, and gum.. 5.6rmb)


ps: I'll go on Thurs and try the cinema in Huahai.. I'll watch The Transformer... and no more wrong studio....... *i hope*
0 Responses

Post a Comment