She, intentionally cut my line...

So I was just have my morning walk at Bukit Campuhan, Ubud Center. It was beautiful as usual, but too much sunshine as we got there pretty late (7:45 am) --> should be there no later than 7 am..

After dropped my friend back to his resort he stay, I stopped by at a gasoline station at Jalan Andong in my way back to the place I live. There was a line of motorcycles in front of me. I was waiting behind these 3 mopeds and all of sudden there was a white honda jazz cut my line.

I don't like being cut when I am in queue. The driver who cut my line is a woman. She drives with, I assumed, her early elementary school age son. Her son was leaned out the window, torso up outside the left-up side window of the car. He practically stared at me and gave me a foolish smile while looking at my plate. Her mom probably told him something about cutting the line.

Having my head boiled, I grabbed my loyal N97mini smart phone and took a snap of that car. The kid glanced at me for a split second and turned his body (head) toward his mom. I could tell that he blatantly snitched about I took the picture to his mom.

She turned and glared at me.
I smiled.
She became gawky.
I kept smiling.

*****

I don't care who she is nor I want to deal with this kind of people in the future.

Lesson learned: I need to get the hell out of Indonesia asap.
i love indonesia, the hardware is beyond amazing...
but the software (majority) is just dull and bullshit.

Here is the picture I took...
oh yeah, they knew I took their pic.


Labels: , , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Having similar event myself this morning; there was a queue and I was waiting for my turn to move in an intersection when suddenly a car from behind me made a wide turn passing my car and try to sneak in front of me.

    Surely I jumped my car and block his/her way off. I mean it's morning and we're all in the morning rush, but should that mean you're allowed to be rude? Should s/he succeeded, s/he wouldn't get very far neither since the traffic was quite heavy.

    Sadly in Bali it happens quite a lot. Back in Bandung and Jakarta act like this could incite road fight, so unless you're a Metromini driver, people are more cautious not to provoke others.

    Btw it's a white compact sedan too; I wonder if it's the same car pictured above :P.


Post a Comment