7/18/2010 07:21:00 PM
Today’s lunch: Chisa’s Japanese style fusion hamburger.
- boiled carrot
- sautéed A. polytricha (tree-ear)
- sautéed green paprika (bell pepper)
- sunny side egg – 1/2 done
- long grain white rice
- hambaagaa sauce (consist of onion, scalion, beef stock, pepper, sugar, garlic, tomato, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and salt)
- hamburger (minced beef, sauteed onion and scalion, shiitake, garlic, salt, white egg, green chili -Capsicum annuum-, and Royco chicken cream soup –coz i don’t have milk/yoghurt and breadcrumbs-)
I’m not gonna write how to make it step by step. You could easily find the recipe out there. This dish is pretty (or maybe even very) popular.
Time to make my dinner… Ciao!