Dizzy...

i didn't skip school today! hahaha...
but I felt uneasy... yup... i still got the nasty diarrhea... also... i think my cold got worse.. >.>

After I finished the class... i went to Wonton Gill... or whatever it named.
I eat a bowl of wonton.. it cost 8 RMB..
it contains of 10 wontons, filled w/ pork.. it tasted good.. right until I fed up... yea... I fed up.. it filled my stomach.. XD it just too muuuuuch for me... can't take them all... but i made it finally... i ate the pork.. and left some of the wonton skin (it's made frm wheat.. just like noodle but wider and thicker)..
and... i didn't pay 8, but 9 RMB, coz I asked the lady to add a fried sunny side up egg in my bowl... :D (yes, the egg cost me 1 RMB)
it tasted great! esp. when the yellow part is /2 rare... *love it!*

too bad that i didn't bring my camera...
so.. next time.. (i mean next semester.. maaybe.. lol) i'll took the pic and post those pictures somewhere... lol

I also went to the bank... to store some money i took yesterday..
kinda blank when i was in the bank, coz i wasn't realy able to talk.. :D
but everything went smoothly.. ^^
the bank wasn't crowded and ppl who worked there were being cooperative...
my friend told me that the bank is closed at 5 (daily work)..
it kinda surprised me coz in Indonesia, the bank is closed @ 4...
then, after 3 pm they (in Indonesia) they wouldn't proceed any customers reqs. unlike here... in sh, my friends said they will still serve the customer until the work time is over...
a great work ethics.. ^^

*happy dizzy mode on*
----> i think i need to take a rest now........... >.<

xoxo,
conspicuous girl
0 Responses

Post a Comment