Ouch!

As time goes by.. i got so many ouch-es.. >.>

Ouch #1
i've been told that su fa class is started and if i wanna join i need to come and see the place, teachers, etc; last night.
turned out that the class is started next week.
i've bought 2 meals, and it makes me wanna throw up...
and.... i canceled my dinner appointment w/ my roommate *sob*

Ouch #2
stomachache! like... it's never end... T.T
hope i regain my strength and win the battle 2mrw... lol

Ouch #3
last night i watched "Mighty Duck" @ ICS. The best part is I still speak American! lol
the annoying part is I realized that I need to (MUST) learn the hanzi.. looooool.
and....... the surprising part is the ICS (it's like the only channel that use English as its main language), as if most foreigners -esp. the english speaking one- will likely to see this channel, doesn't provide the movie credit.... It's like they have been cut it off or something like that... geez... i wanna see the movie credit... >.<

Ouch #4
I ate @ the canteen for lunch 2day w/ bunch of Indonesian students... after, 1 of it told me that I wrote the wrong hanzi. well.. kinda hurt.. but it's a good thing that she told me. After, i have to study harder. =)

Ouch #5
I know that my way of thinking (abt life, lifestyle, etc) is different w/ those majority ppl. I appreciate what they have in mind. I know I just a minority here (as I don't like to be the same as others and I like to be outstanding.. lol), and you ppl, pls don't tell me what to do.
If it's abt religion then usually i become more sensitive. Like.. for me, worshiping God does not necessarily have to be in the church (or mosque, or temple, etc).
in this case, because I'm a Catholic, I'll write it in my way.. :D
Well, I totally understand if they say they have to go to the church because of Jesus' salvation, and bla3... >.<
but that doesn't mean I have to go..... In my not so humble opinion, I could worship god in everytime, everywhere, to everyone. Doing the best things in everything (somehow sometimes i forgot to do the best for myself as i don't take care of myself carefully), lend a hand to others, being carefree and nice to people surrounds me, make the worlds a better place.. are things that I could do to share the best values i got from God. I'm lucky... very lucky. Sharing my luckiness to the world doesn't mean it'd drain. In fact, the world is giving back to me double, triple, even uncountable! The world have infinity energy that could be shared to us. It's our decision to take or refuse it. Me, myself, definitely won't waste it. I'll grab it! ^^
So, for me, i don't think go to the church is a must... I could allocate the time for others. As i believe God will be more than happy to see me doing a good deeds to others and make a great positive impacts toward the world, rather than if I go to church everyday and worship Him there, but do nothing toward others.
i love to contribute what I could give toward the society. A better world, a better place, a better understanding... hope it'll come true. =)


the aw moment of the day:
it's sunny today... :D

have a great weekend!!

xoxo,
--C--
0 Responses

Post a Comment