Skipping School was Not My Intention

It's only been a week since the school started, yet I'm skipping school today.
It wasn't my intention to skip school at the 1st time though. If only I were healthy enough to go.

So, yeah, I'm sick. I got a nasty diarrhea and my heads was kinda spinning off.
I have a history of digestion problem. I felt uneasy since early yesterday. Then I was also walked in the rain. My shoes and socks were wet.. my feet were cold and my toes were numb. I didn't take the real dinner as I just ate a banana, a small french bread (it's tiny), and drank a glass of hot ginger ale. In the morning, as I wasn't predicted, I got diarrhea which is very annoying. Right before I was about to go to the class, I felt my stomach was about to burst. It's aching. I went to the toilet like three times today, literally. And I might go again later. *sob*

What did I do when I skipped school? I drink a cold and flu pill (i took panadol, the blue one), eat a cup (it's about 90gr) of instant noodle (as i don't have the strength to went out this morning), watched TV, and eat a tablet of promag (medicine for digestion and gastritis problem). Then i went hibernating until 3pm today. And, Voila! I got better now. ^^

So, yeah... I think the points I should take from today's lessons are:
1. be warm
2. eat sufficiently (and do not ever miss/skip a meal)
3. always be healthy
4. take a good rest and care of myself

Definitely I won't skip school anymore (as I have paid the tuition fees.. lol).

ok, gotta go for my very late lunch....
definitely don't wanna miss it and fell into the same hole... :D

xoxo,
conspicuous girl
0 Responses

Post a Comment