Sunny Sunday

I woke up at 10:30 am and then take a shower. I skipped breakfast and just go to Huahai. I took Metro and got off @ Shaanxi M St. I Walked toward East Huahai. It was sunny. I wore a short-sleeves T-shirt, a long sleeves bolero, a jacket, and a hoodie. Nice weather.

I entered every single shop that interested me. it means, i went to almost every shop in HuaHai. As i walked down the street, my stomach growled. So I decided to stop in KFC. But then i fond Ajisen Ramen. So, I chose Ajisen instead of KFC. I ate ramen w/ pork. The pork tasted so strong. It's not as nice as if i have a boiled pork in Indonesia. lol. I asked the waiter to bring me salt/soy sauce, but they don't understand at all. Then the waitress told me to write it down. She came back with a pack of tissue. In a minute, she's back w/ 2 'lil plate of shoyu and salt. Nice! The ramen cost me 18 RMB.

I continued to walk. I went to H&M, Zara, Naturally JoJo, etc. Too bad the UniQlo's building was under construction. I feel pretty lucky considering that the Barbie Shanghai opened on 6. So, it was very crowded, but it was quite an experience. At least I've been there. (even though I bought nothing as the price of the things sold there are incredibly expensive)

One thing I always deal with is people always talk to me in Chinese. (of course, you are in China, dude!) As they talked to me, I tried my best to reply in Chinese. but, when i couldn't.. I would just simply saying that "ni shuo ing wen ma?", hahaha.. Then they'd look so surprised, or even blacked out. it's so funny. I know that everyone think I'm Chinese (as I am), but I'm not Chinese Chinese; I'm Indonesian born Chinese... So, I haven't really mastered the Chinese. lol.

As I reached HuaPing (hope i didn't write it wrong) M St., I ate @ Wagas and spent 69RMB on not so delicious spaghetti and an OK banana-berry-honey smoothie. it is healthy, but the spaghetti was not al dente. i think it's cooked a bit longer. After a fine dinner, i went back to the uni.

it was very tiring. I have a lil chat w/ Ga Eun, decide to go to Hangzhou and Soochow; and other placces, next time. I took a nice shower, made the homework, then went to bed.
0 Responses

Post a Comment