Fri, 11/20/09

On Fri (11/20), I went to Fudan Uni with Silva. She was helping her sister and her sister's friend to register at Fudan Uni. It was raining and very cold. Fudan (复旦大学) located waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far away from my school, SNU (上海师范大学). We have to took bus 763 to Shanghai South Railway Station (上海南站), take MRT which takes about 23 stops (I forgot which stop), then take bus 812 (4 stops) to reach Fudan.
I'm not in the mood of writing now, so I'll just share our pretty pics...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we also ate at Pizza Hut nearby...
here's the pic of the dessert...
brownies w/ vanilla ice cream
Some of my friends mentioned that Pizza Hut in China is not as delicious as the one in Indonesia, even some say it's not good. But for me, all of them are OK. Even the dessert is nicer. I agree that the price is higher, but the taste, it's so-so.. Global company that adapting the local taste? What are you expect. It's not your own country, dude.. If you want Indonesian adjusted taste Pizza Hut, then buy it in Indonesia, not in China... lol.
0 Responses

Post a Comment