Gloomy and Dreamy (It's Raining)

It had been a public secret that I sleep like a bear when the temperature falls. Moreover, I love to curl under my blanket when it's raining outside.

Shanghai has been poured by rain for almost two days, and it's temperature dropped to around 8. Even, it has been predicted that snow will hit Shanghai I love rain when I don't have to deal with the water. I like it when the drops hit the roof. It's like a lullaby for me.

Cold and rain. Those two condition stimulate me to hibernate like a bear. Well, i don't really fall in the state of hibernation because bears doesn't really hibernate also. :P
And those condition really stir up my mood. Gloomy and dreamy.. and I just want to stay on my bed under the electric blanket. lol

I hope the temperature falls more and more. I wish there is a snowfall in Shanghai. It's really worthless to stay in a cold weather without a snow fight or some other snow games (i want to make some snowman and angels).
0 Responses

Post a Comment